A team of leading industry consultants announce that they have banded together to bring unmatched strategic expertise and real-world guidance to global hospitality brands, independent hotels and resorts, management companies, asset managers, private equity groups, venture capitalists, airlines, cruise lines, restaurants, bars, gaming and entertainment establishments, and technology companies. Called PROVision Partners International, the advisory firm will focus on Profit and Revenue Optimization Visionary strategies and assist organizations with understanding what’s required for people, processes, and technology to effectively interact so an organization’s strategic goals can be met. PROVision will provide thought leadership and expert guidance to hoteliers and restaurateurs on operations, marketing, commercial, revenue, analytics, distribution, technology, and counsel technology companies on tactics necessary to scale their business, enter new markets, and maximize existing revenue opportunities.
Headquartered in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Orlando, PROVision Partners leadership is comprised of Co-Founder and CEO Greg Pesik and Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Commercial and Revenue Matthew Busch (formerly operating as Provision + Partners) and Senior Managing Director, Business Development and Marketing Gregg Hopkins (formerly operating as Gregg Hopkins & Associates). The consolidated practice will serve its clients globally through an international network of industry associates and business alliances.
“PROVision Partners was formed to provide real-world insight on revenue growth strategies, transformation program implementations, technology, distribution solutions, customer-relationship management, guest loyalty best practices, and go-to-market capabilities on global scale,” Pesik said. “Through past engagements, we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. We are progressive thinkers who create, protect, and transform value that allows our clients to achieve immediate impact.”
Companies engage PROVision because they are seeking a trusted advisor who will deliver results as they navigate major planning or implementation decisions – or both. Whether it is a young business just getting off the ground, or an established one looking to evaluate current strategies, PROVision can help. The company designs, coordinates, and helps implement experienced, market-based perspectives to crystalize growth strategies for travel and hospitality technology companies.
“PROVision is bringing a new dynamic to the hospitality consulting arena,” Pesik added. “We have already had the pleasure of working with leading hospitality organizations to assess their corporate distribution capabilities. As a result of our engagement, we have aligned many of them and set new strategies to operate more efficiently and recapture lost revenue at a time when the industry needs it most.”
Positive impact is being achieved among the technology community as well. Quore Founder and CEO Scott Schaedle said: “Before working with Gregg Hopkins, few in the hospitality industry heard of Quore. Now, by following his strategic marketing expertise, Quore has greater brand recognition which complements our ability to compete head on with some of the most popular workforce communication companies in the market.”
With nearly 100 years of combined hospitality industry experience, this brain trust – with membership affiliations to Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP), Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG), Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), and Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association (HEDNA) – will design, coordinate, and help implement experienced, market-based perspectives to crystalize growth strategies for its clients.
PROVision Partners offers four service lines:
1. PROVision Consulting brings unparalleled commercial experience focused on driving incremental revenue growth through transformational programs. Focus areas include:
- Revenue Optimization & Strategy
- Sales Force Optimization
- Process Improvement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Analytics and Technology Innovation
- Program Assurance and Implementation
2. PROVision Advisory addresses growth challenges for industry technology vendors as opportunities, including brand strategy consulting, solution advocacy, planning and operational guidance for:
- New Market Expansion
- New Product Development Requirements
- Product Diversification Strategies
- Go-to-Market and Launch Strategies
3. PROVision Technology assists organizations in the planning and project management of technology infrastructure, budget preparation, vendor RFI development, vendor evaluation, and solution procurement and deployment. Projects result in the following measurements of success:
- Alignment with the corporate strategy and mesh with the overall development plan
- Delivery of solutions within budget, operational the first time, and proven in the market
- Assurance that the guest-service objectives are optimally supported
4. PROVision Media works to strengthen a company’s position in the global marketplace with Strategic Marketing Services that result in increased brand recognition, improved product positioning, and increased sales while preparing for dynamic growth. Components include:
- Marketing Audit
- Content Copywriting & Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Communications Campaigns
- Print and Online Advertising Media Coordination
- Public Relations
- Social Media Coordination
- Trade Show & Event Planning
- Video Production
- Webinars and Webcasts
- Website Design
- Website SEO & Hosting
“Many executives view marketing as simply an exercise in fluffy creative and promotion,” Hopkins said. “We don’t. We believe marketing is a critical part of operations that, when approached rigorously, becomes the cornerstone of profitability and growth.”
PROactive, PROfessional Partners
Pesik is a 30+ year hospitality and travel industry veteran. Before co-founding PROVision Partners International with Busch, Pesik served as President and CEO of Passkey, a global firm with offices in Boston, Las Vegas, Singapore, and London. He also held senior leadership positions with multiple growth-stage companies as well as a Managing Director at Accenture Digital. Pesik has been a frequent guest lecturer at Cornell’s School of Hotel Administration and is passionate about the groups and meetings space.
Busch has more than 20 years of diverse commercial experience spanning marketing, demand planning, inventory, and pricing strategies in the distribution, travel, hospitality, transportation, amusement, and entertainment industries. He previously served as a Managing Partner at Revenue Analytics. Busch has a long history of consulting with C-suite executives to devise targeted revenue growth strategies across global organizations and geographies.
Hopkins comes to PROVision Partners known as a subject matter expert on technology, operations, strategic marketing, guest loyalty, customer relationship management, sales operations, and business growth development. He was a co-founder and CEO of Libra OnDemand; the company was sold to Newmarket International (now Amadeus Hospitality) in 2011. Over the last 40+ years, Hopkins has served as a committee member of select industry associations as well as a member of various Boards of Advisors for hospitality technology organizations.
“We are eager to access our international network of industry associates and business alliances and introduce them to the new PROVision Partners team,” Busch said. “We will draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment, and diverse perspectives to help our clients address their toughest challenges, so their businesses are fit for the future.”